10. When there’s only one person at the customer service desk, patience.
9. The words “enter” and “exit” mean nothing. People will always go in or out the closest door to their location.
8. Stuffed animals in the toy section look just like stuffed animals in the pet toys section, but cost a lot less.
7. The per-ounce cost of anything.
6. Twenty items or less, people. You’re not more special than anyone else.
5. They have $5 DVDs. Scattered in a 4 foot tall bin.
4. International food is on aisle two. International shoppers are on aisles one through the rest of the store.
3. You know you’re in the fancy part of town when the Wal-Mart has valet parking.
2. Know which movies you’re interested in before your turn at the Redbox kiosk.
1. Target isn’t too far away.