A while back I published my first lighthearted and completely unreliable post for how to tell a Christian guy is into you (click here for that list). Well, it’s time for another. Just as lighthearted. Just as unreliable. Enjoy!
10. You comment that his man-bun reminds you of Samson from the Bible. He responds by flexing for you.
9. He invites you on a coffee date… to the coffeeshop in the east quadrant of your mega church.
8. He uses this lame-o line: I’d be pretty bad at mission work, ’cause you’re the only “miss” I’d have my “i on”.
7. He says he’d totally “leave and cleave” for you.
6. He doesn’t want you to be a MISSionary. He wants you to be a MRSionary.
5. He brings two sets of ear plugs when the two of you attend the contemporary worship service.
4. He loves that you’re learning Greek but he still wants to French with you.
3. He wants to stomp grapes with you just so he can wash your feet.
2. He tells you he has a sensitive side, which includes being seeker-sensitive.
1. He says you put the ‘angel‘ in evangelical.
Bonus! If you’re itching for a beach vacation, here are 10 signs you’re ready for one.