Everything I learned about solving problems, I learned from my dog. Take a look at how the puppy in this video follows a simple step by step process on solving problems.
There’s a simple formula clearly demonstrated in the video. In order to grasp how the beagle handled the above scenario, it’s necessary to break it down step by step.
1. You may not know when a problem is about to show up, so until it does, have fun.
2. When the problem approaches, don’t overreact. Calmly assess the situation.
3. Once you’re aware of the elements involved in the problem, approach cautiously.
5. After staring for a significant amount of time, slowly approach the problem while staring.
6. At the most opportune time, attack the problem or retreat from it.
After further analysis, it appears most of this fits best with physical and/or visible problems, ie. bullies, bigger dogs, some cats. However, for problems that are internal, spiritual, relational, and/or mental, I would not recommend this process. Seek help elsewhere.
This is volume 4 of a series titled, “I Own You. I Own You. A Look Into Who Owns Who, the Master and Puppy.” Check back often for the next in this ongoing series!