A few more of my current pet peeves.
8. Olive Garden commercials.
9. Songs about songs (exceptions: Listen to the Music/Doobie Brothers, Party in the USA/Miley Cyrus). In the example below, Kid Rock is basically telling us not to listen to his song, but listen to “Sweet Home Alabama” or other rock and roll music.
10. The following buzzwords: bully, trending, and hun (as used in girl-to-girl conversations… “Hey, hun!” or “Thanks, hun!”)
12. Pens that don’t allow a smooth flow of ink. Being left-handed, I push the pen accross the page and need a smooth flow of ink.
13. Any statements that end with, “That is all.”
14. Unity candle in a wedding. After the candle is lit, the audience has to wait three more minutes for the song to finish while staring awkwardly at the bride and groom who are whispering and giggling.