10. He says he won’t marry you until Proposition 8 is supported by all 50 states.
9. His Facebook status is a direct quote from something you said in Bible study.
8. He sends his friend to talk to you, just so he can casually walk up and join the conversation.
7. He wants to light your unity candle, if you know what I mean.6. He comments that you two fit together like praise and worship.
5. He’s not afraid to Tebow with you in public.
4. He tags you, and only you, in his Facebook note that reads, “If anyone wants to help me deliver food to the elderly Friday night, and then catch a movie, let me know.”
3. You tell him you’ve signed up for the Spring retreat and he says he did, too. Then you see him sign up for the Spring retreat.
*Take a quick break and check out a horrible date I had with a girl I was into, until this horrible date, that is 🙂
2. He says if you both were alive before the flood, he’d want to walk into the Ark with you.
1. During the Lord’s Supper, he leans over and asks, “Want to top off this supper with some dessert?”
4 thoughts on “10 signs that Christian guy is into you”
http://sarabstacy.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/you-know-youre-dating-a-christian-woman/ Here you go!
I stumbled upon this post doing some research (Googling if you will) for a post I’m working on for my blog. Hilarious. Good job.
Thanks for commenting Sara… let me know when your post is up, I want to read it!
Absolutely…I’m in the process of transferring my Blogspot blog over to WordPress.