10. He says he won’t marry you until Proposition 8 is supported by all 50 states.
9. His Facebook status is a direct quote from something you said in Bible study.
8. He sends his friend to talk to you, just so he can casually walk up and join the conversation.
4. He tags you, and only you, in his Facebook note that reads, “If anyone wants to help me deliver food to the elderly Friday night, and then catch a movie, let me know.”
3. You tell him you’ve signed up for the Spring retreat and he says he did, too. Then you see him sign up for the Spring retreat.
1. During the Lord’s Supper, he leans over and asks, “Want to top off this supper with some dessert?”