If you missed part 1, check it out here and then let’s continue in the funny, cringe-worthy, embarrassing world of online dating!
- Cigs yes, kids no. This gentleman purposely matched with a woman who clearly lists that she wants kids and doesn’t smoke. Take a look at his side of these issues. Not to mention she says she loves Jesus and he says he’s non-religious. Sounds like a match made in Heaven, although he would not believe it.
2. Trash talk. I wonder what his fun ideas are… going to a recycling center together?
3. A picture is worth
a thousand words 50 cents. This guy used a picture of 50 Cent as his profile picture. My friend responds accordingly.
4. That’s a catty-looking dog.
5. They say people look like their pets. Here’s exhibit A.
6. Me, myself, and I. Maybe that phrase is what she meant… so she is 3 women?
7. Words of affirmation. Showering them with compliments will always win them over.
8. I’ve been everywhere, man. This is just one of my pet peeves I had to include. It comes across as bragging, narcissistic, and really, I don’t care where you’ve been mmmmmk?
9. Get with the times. You can’t say bomb on a plane and you can’t say her favorite team name anywhere.
Thanks for checking out these profiles. There are a lot more out there so if you’re sorting through looking for the diamond in the rough, be prepared to laugh and be sure to have an extra dose of patience.
-Out of the Wilderness